Who We Are
- Our specialty is helping patients with multiple, difficult diseases such as asthma, diabetes, chronic diarrhea, drug resistant infections and kidney disease. Often, the cause for their illness is a mystery.
- We use state-of-the-art diagnostics to hone in on the problems, identify their causes and begin advanced treatment right away.
- We work as a team with referring veterinarians – they are our partners and part of your family.
- Whether you’re traveling from Martinsburg, WV, Gaithersburg, MD, over the mountain from Winchester, VA or are local with us in Northern Virginia, we are here to help.
- We work tirelessly to put all the pieces of the puzzle together and help our patients live longer and healthier lives.
In addition to consultation and advice for acute and chronic diseases, we offer the following specialty, advanced and referral services:
- Colonoscopy / Proctoscopy
- Rhinoscopy / Bronchoscopy
- Balloon Dilation of Esophageal Strictures
- Nasal Fungal Treatment
- Advanced Imaging CT and MRI
- 24/7 ICU, Hospitalization and ER
Referral to a specialist should be considered when…
- The patient’s disease is uncommon, complicated or undiagnosed after standard testing.
- There is a poor or unexpected response to current treatment or therapy.
- The patient requires a sophisticated procedure that is offered by a specialty hospital and requires specialist expertise.
- An informed, neutral second opinion may provide additional insight and offer new treatment and diagnostic options.
- The patient may need multiple specialty services such as cardiology, dentistry, neurology, oncology, ophthalmology, physical therapy or surgery.